Monday, December 5, 2011

New Design: Spray Cop Volume Two Needs Your Votes!

Inspired by the happenings at UC Davis with the infamous pepper spray cop over stepping people's freedom to protest, as well as feeling a want to express solidarity with the OCCUPY movement, I finally managed to create a design which I think expresses my feelings pretty clearly, yet manages to fit within the framework of my theme for one line of work in graduate school "expectation." The crowd reflected are wearing Guy Fawkes masks. I was also thinking of calling it "spray us again..." but that seemed silly in afterthought.

Please vote for this to win, and leave a comment on my design submission at threadless by clicking the link below:

Spray Cop Volume Two - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

And, stay tuned... I'll be posting the work I've been doing amid my first semester of teaching, for graduate school. I'm really happy with them!

No comments: